Over 40 Years of US Open Tournament Action
T3Media is the only place you can license footage of all of the emotion, athleticism, and thrilling victories from the US Open tournament. As the exclusive licensing agent of the United States Tennis Association (USTA), we can provide access to the entire US Open digital archives through our online footage licensing platform.
- Thousands of hours of footage, featuring coverage of the US Open Tournament dating back to 1960s
- License footage of legendary tennis icons and current stars
- Creatives and producers can license US Open footage for use in advertising and corporate projects and broadcast and entertainment productions
- Online library is continually updated with new-found archival and current season event footage
- Footage library is curated with rich ‘smart content’ metadata, including player name, play-by-play, and game information, enabling easier search, access, and publishing
Contact your T3Media sales representative to preview & license US Open footage or call 866.815.6599.
Complimentary assessment and research services are available to help manage your project from pre to post production and our Rights and Clearances experts can assist in clearing athletes and institutions for any project.