T3Media increases the value of video content rights through our advanced technology platform and rights development services. Our integrated offering delivers large scale archive management as a cloud service, providing media companies with greater control while reducing cost and complexity.
T3Media works with more than 400 rights holders globally, including BBC Motion Gallery, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, National Geographic, The New York Times, and the NCAA®. The company’s footage storefront and global sales force license news, sports, editorial, and creative content to the world’s leading producers in advertising, film, television, publishing, and interactive media.
Business Use Cases
Preservation & Archive >
Library Management & Archive >
B2B Portal & B2C Publishing >
Licensing & Monetization >
Capabilities & Benefits
- Business Alignment: Expertise in library valuation and rights development with global sales and distribution networks in place to deliver revenue. Rich metadata and “smart content” support advanced access and monetization models.
- ROI: Cloud Services model reduces startup cost and enables business case for archives, non-core assets, and new rights development.
- Scale: More than 10 petabytes of enterprise class, secure, physically redundant storage. Ingestion of over 15,000 hours of long form assets and over 200,000 short film clip asset per year.
- Flexibility: Support for a range of complex formats, storage, and delivery requirements.
- Accessibility: Real time search, preview, and delivery through web portal. API/Web Services via a REST based interface enables rapid deployment and integration with other systems.
- Delivery: Digital master delivery, content packaging & fulfillment, content distribution & publishing.
- Track Record: Experience running multi-million dollar licensing businesses with hundreds of partners.