Today we launched updates to our site at www.thoughtequity.com and wanted to share with you some background on what’s new. The main focus was to refresh the layout and look of our Footage storefront to make it easier to use. Key updates include:
- Main menu navigation re-organized and simplified to the following areas:
- Footage – news, nature, sports, short programs, HD, RF, etc.
- Media Partners – collection list, such as BBC Motion Gallery, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, National Geographic, The New York Times, and the NCAA®.
- Services – research, rights & clearances, solutions by industry – TV/film, documentary,
political & non-profit, agency & marketing, etc.
- About Us
- Our page header was revised to make the search box, account and bin
features easier to reach
- Clip details pages (where you look at individual clips) have been enhanced to better highlight
Related Search Keywords and Options (i.e., add to my clips, download comp, etc.) on the left hand side
of the page
- Collection Pages have been improved visually to highlight content and more prominently display
ways to contact us for help or questions (by phone, email or online chat)
These updates will not impact any core functionality – you’ll still use the site’s tools the same way you do today (i.e., search, bins, carts, comp downloads, checkout, etc.) You may also notice that we’ve added a couple new sections to the site:
- Corporate Home (corporate.thoughtequity.com) – company info, press details, etc.
- Platform Service Home (platform.thoughtequity.com) – an overview of the technology services we
provide to media companies and rights holders, including digitization, library management, distribution,
You can explore these areas through the links at the top left of the page near our logo, and can always get back to the Footage store by clicking on “Footage” in that space (there are also links in the footer).
Thought Equity Motion works to deliver the world’s leading content collections, technology, and licensing expertise to support the projects of creatives and producers all over the world. We hope you find these site changes helpful and if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear them, so please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your time!
VP of Marketing and Products, Thought Equity Motion